Labour Market Institutions and Outcomes: A Cross-National StudyCILN (1996-2002) was a collaborative research venture between the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) and McMaster University. Additional funding was provided by the University of British Columbia, the University of Toronto, Queen's University, York University and Human Resources Development Canada (HRDC). The budget for the eventual seven years of the project was almost $2 million, of which almost $1.24 million was awarded by the SSHRC, through its Major Collaborative Research Initiative (MCRI) competition. Peter Kuhn (1996-1999)and Stephen Jones (1999-2002), both of the Department of Economics at McMaster University, were in turns the principal investigator for the project.
Since CILN has come to an end, the links below and the associated pages are provided as an archive but are not being updated on a regular basis.
- CILN Overview- more about the Network
- CILN and SSHRC Documents
- CILN Research Associates
- CILN Papers - downloadable papers
- CILNews Newsletter - CILNews available online
- CILN Seminars - schedule of the CILN seminar series at McMaster
- CILN Conferences and Workshops
- CILN Contacts - addresses, email, phone numbers
- Labour-Related Data
- Labour Legislation
- Related Conferences
- Related Networks and Institutes
- Search - the CILN website
Last updated March 8, 2003